Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 20, 2006

Penny's update

Ok so worried from Missouri couldn't take the fact that my friend Penny hadn't updated her blog in over a week....and knowing she had been sick I was worrying even more. So....I texted her on our cells yesterday to make sure she was OK...and then we chatted for ages. Was good to talk again although she's very sick.

So here are the symptoms ... she can't even sit up without being so dizzy she's sick. She's seen a neurologist, chiropractor, regular doctor who've diagnozed everything from depression to migrane (this is after she was diagnozed with something to do with ministrokes). She cannot function, she's not working, Alex is at daycare as she can't care for him, Adam is doing OK but a teenager so the house is a pit (I'm taking Penny's word for this BTW). She's on a waiting list for Mayo clinic and also UofI hospitals. UofI is on Jan 30th so til then she's stuck in bed.

I promised to keep in touch and will do. So look for updates here instead of her blog.

3 comments:

Bob said...

I spoke with her on Friday as well, she said she was going to her mom's place on Friday night or Saturday, I was planning a call tonight...

Bob said...

I spoke with her last night, she's still at the house, her sister and mom came to her. I'd tell you more but this isn't exactly the right forum for that, so you can email me, or give her a call, she'd probably like that.

britchik96 said...

Bob, I don't know u'r email address so not quite sure how we can hook up for news. I'm currently away from home but check here regularly. Don't want to leave my email here for obvious reasons. How can we figure out each other's email addy's....if you talk to Penny she may remember mine.