Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 02, 2006

Why can men only do one thing...

A little whine.

Why is it when women work at home they can take care of their job, do conference call, clean, do laundry and get a meal ready? Why is it that men cannot do this?

It's a ploy so they don't have to.

So, tonight - I've worked hard, had meetings til 6, got home at 6.30...to find that yes, Trev had put the chicken in the crockpot. No veg done, no laundry done, dishes out, boxes not in garbage - and then he had the audacity to say "so we're still having a full roast then....?". that means roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding etc.

So while i'm the dumb wife getting to work....he had to "do one last email"....which was 30 mins ago and I'm still waiting.

ytou have to be flipping kidding me....!!

Rant and rave over.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Given that I'm fully aware of Trev's ability to multi-task - i.e., flirt with you, play pool, drink beer, and talk BellSouth with me (lol! remember BellSouth?).... I'm thinking it's certainly not that he can't - probably more an issue of prioritization (his, that is, not yours!). Ya, think?