Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Getting thin (updated)

Ok, so to try and finally, finally get thin I'm going to keep a food diary. Rather than write it privately i think I'm just going to post here...we'll see how it goes. Today is day 1.

I'm at home today - right now it's 10.45am...and I feel like it's getting out of control today already. so here goes.

It's a weird day today. Late on Friday we were given the day off in remembrance of Gerald Ford. I'm taking the opportunity of getting my reviews done. If I can get the week's worth done today it means I can then focus on next week's peeps in the evenings. It's gonna be tough, but i'll get there!

Food diary:
1 x instant oatmeal
1 x apple
1 x large handful of almonds
1 x glass juice
1 x coffee (not decaf, so I'm now wired!!)
Then it got bad....
Loads more nuts
1 chocolate square
Bacon sandwich (only 3 small slices....but anyhow! still bad)
More nuts
Dinner - turkey and veg (pretty good....)
1/2 cup icecream

I promise not to eat more.

Was made worse by my trainer canceling. I would have gone except that i was then running late for the class and i couldn't get the car out of the garage. Now I feel guilty. Hopefully not for too long.

Just one more mouthful of ice cream.........

No comments: