Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 08, 2007

A busy busy week

Can you believe it's Friday tomorrow - it's been crazy busy this week. I feel like I haven't had time to breathe.

It started by blowing off Sunday with a hangover. Work has been crazy all week - I just haven't had time in the evenings. Monday I had a work Sales do - launch of the new year. Tuesday I had to turn up as a senior manager to a cocktail evening for a training class. Wednesday I met a guy for dinner who I hired who was in town from St Louis. Tonight, I had a client function for one of my teams.

I am EXHAUSTED.

Weird stuff i've observed this week

- why women in the bathroom don't check that everything has flushed. Weird - and eeeek all at the same time
- still weirded out by people running for a train that runs every 6 minutes
- that I'm not getting enough time to watch Tivo
- that whoever cleans my desk at work chucks stuff away that I want to keep, manages to unplug my phone, make my monitor not work and my keyboard unresponsive.....right when I need it all
- why can't I run down stairs and run for a train
- that I can still get my butt whoopped in the gym....and I always feel good when I leave
- that I'm lonely when I'm on my own at home - but at the same time have good friends
- I'm looking forward to my visit to England in a couple of weeks
- That at heart, I'm really a project manager and don't like managing 60 people
- That I get on great with my neighbours

I think that's enough for a week, don't you?

No comments: