Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm down...

Not really sure why - but I am. It's Valentine's day - I should be excited to spend the evening with Trev and get all snuggly etc etc. Trev is flying in this afternoon - except for the fact that we've had a kick ass snow storm and because of that his flight is already canceled. He's still hoping to be home by 9....but that doesn't really leave us a lot of time to catch up, have dinner, enjoy each other's company etc etc. That, and the fact he won't change his plans next week means I'm in a really pissy mood.

Hopefully by tonight I'll feel better. However...don't really see that happening.

On the Green Card front Trev has his application in with the labor certification people - so that should get approved in about 6 weeks. Once that's done it's just paperwork for both of us from here on out. So, by the end of 2007 we'll be free of staying with our employers and can do whatever we want. While I think he enjoys his job he's feeling the stress of traveling all the time. I have to say, while I like time on my own...I really feel that I'm managing too much stuff on my own. It would be nice to have time to call the builder and get our 25 things fixed (they're still not), or get another elevator key (we STILL don't have one), or get the place decorated etc etc etc. For my Green Card it's gone into a big black hole.

On the funny side - here's my subway story for today. So it's snowing here - big time. Most people look like Daleks (if you've seen Doctor Who you'll know what a Dalek is). So there was a woman this morning - about 5' 5", long blond hair, thin, UGG boots (beige), black tights, the shortest pale grey checked skirt you've ever seen, a black down jacket (short one) and a big bobble hat. Who the hell wears that kind of gear on the crappiest day of the year??????? The bobble hat and the skirt just didn't match. hahahahaha


You'll be proud of me. I managed to get my butt to the gym last night for a 7.45pm Pilates class, even though I didn't want to go. I even did 10mins of cardio before hand. Then this morning I got myself to the gym for a hour with Billy the Trainer. can you believe that - 2 hours 15mins of working out in a 12 hour period. Even I'm impressed!

No comments: