Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A compliment or two

OK, so I'm a sucker for a compliment. I've had two within 24 hours.

1) I was talking with someone I'm helping manage. She doesn't work for me - she works in the sister group to mine. However, the team she's on she has no direction or management. After dealing with an issue or two for her she asked me if she should email my boss to tell her how wonderful I was. Cool eh? I was blase enough to say that my boss already knew how fabulous I was but that if she wanted to to knock herself out. LOL

2) I have someone who returned to work yesterday after maternity leave. She had twin and had been out since the beginning of December. She thinks I look thinner........

#2 is all I need to feel better.....maybe all this exercise is working.

On the subject of exercise I now have a new regime....

Mon - off
Tues - 15-20mins cardio, 1 hour pilates class
Weds - off
Thurs - 15-20mins cardio, 1 hour with Billy the trainer
Fri - off
Sat - 10mins cardio, 1 hour with Billy the trainer followed by 1 hour pilates class*
Sun - 15-20mins cardio, 1 hour yoga class

*I am still amazed that I can do that.... I have to eat plenty of protein before I start (bacon and eggs....and a great excuse). Still - pretty cool eh?

My boss is having a procedure this week - she's had lumps in her breast before, but this procedure sounded nasty. They lie you face down, give you a local, then insert a need the diameter of a pencil (!) and then take a biopsy. She's not allowed to move for 3 days. Owwwweeeeee. She should have the results by Monday but still, that seems such a long time to wait. I hope all is well with her....

No comments: