Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fitflops

Ok, I'm sucked in. Check out this link http://www.blissworld.com/product/code/BRAND-01.do?showPrevNext=false

Now, I bought mine on ebay - and I have to tell you they are the most comfortable sandals I've worn in ages. The fact that you're supposed to get a full workout wearing them is enough for me to try them out. I've decided that I'll do whatever it takes to get a pair of legs that I'm not self-conscious about. It doesn't matter how much working out I do my legs are stumpy and cellulited to death. Between working out and walking everywhere you'd think it'd change. It hasn't.

Perhaps I should give up chocolate again.... I have to find a way to get my ass thin. I love being fit and it would be so cool to be able to wear shorts or swimwear without looking for the "does it make me look thin" stuff.

No comments: