Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Questions from Amanda

My friend Amanda sent these....

1. Were you named after anyone? Not that I'm aware of
2. When was the last time you cried? Probably a month ago
3. Do you like your handwriting? If I have a nice pen, yes
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? None - would rather have spinach and cheese panini
5. Do you have kids? I have 3 great stepchildren
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? yes
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Probably more than I think I do:)
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep
9. Would you bungee jump? In a heartbeat!
10. What is your favourite cereal? Readybrek
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
12. Do you think you are strong? yes
13. What is your favourite ice cream? anything citrus
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? eyes
15. Red or Pink? Hmmmm - neither really. I guess red
16. What is the least thing you like about yourself? my legs
17. What do you miss most? I miss all my friends and family that I don't see often
18. Do you want everyone to send this back? yeah!
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Black gym pants, ASICS sneakers
20. What was the last thing you ate? bubble and squeak with a friend egg followed by stewed rhubarb and icecream. yummy - leftovers are the best
21. What are you listening to right now? I'm watching an episode of Monk
22. If you were a crayon what colour would be? Blue
23. Favourite smells? English fish and chip shop
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Trevor
25. Do you like the person who sent you this? Of course...I wouldn't be completing it if I didn't!
26. Favourite sports to watch? None...I'd rather get a massage
27. Hair colour? Reddie/blond/brown
28. Eye colour? Blue
29. Do you wear contacts? Yes
30. Favourite food? sushi
31. Scary movies/happy endings? Happy endings - watched too many scary movies as a teenager
32. Last movie you watched? Pirates of the Caribbean 3
33. Summer or winter? Summer
36. Most likely to respond? Penny
37. Least likely to respond ? everyone else
35. Favourite dessert? crumble and custard
38. What book are you reading? none
39. What is on your mouse pad? don't have a mousepad
40. What did you watch on TV last? As I say, I'm watching Monk
41. Favourite sounds? That would be telling:)
42. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Do I have to pick? Neither are fabulous
43. What is the farthest you have been from home? Australia
44. Do you have a special talent? not that I'm aware of
45. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? Everyone's
46. What surprised you most about the person that sent this to you? favourite sounds
47. Do you like animals? yes
48. If you have one wish what would it be? for a Star Trek transporter to become reality - I could jet all over the world and see everyone without ever having to worry
49. Where were you born? Hemel Hempstead, England
50. Favourite job? Massage Therapy Tester (this is my secret wish for a job!!)

No comments: