Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WL Progress

So I promised that I'm going to post the weight loss progress on here - it'll keep me honest. I'll post under the same title so if you don't want to read it, don't. I have to dump somewhere - and this is where I've chosen.

My last post detailed the alternating protein/fat food vs. carb food. Here's me being honest...

Monday
Breakfast - 2 slices of ham, (Protein)
Lunch - vegetarian indian curry, rice and naan with a bit of salad (carb) - it was Rach's b'day, we were celebrating!
Snack - peanut butter and celery (protein)
Dinner - pasta and vodka sauce (carb)

Workout - 20mins stairmaster

Tuesday
Breakfast - omelette with ham and spinach (protein)
Snack - fresh fruit (carb)
Lunch - steak salad (protein), sugar and fat free jello
Snack - grapes, a kashi granola bar and a homemade banana and blueberry smoothie (carb)
Dinner - vegetables and some left over lamb, sugar and fat free jello (protein)

Workout - 20mins stairmaster, 1hr w/Billy the trainer, 1 hr pilates class

So, I've only had cravings for chocolate a couple of times. The sugar free jello is a godsend - there's absolutely nothing in it so i don't think it counts. I've not even thought about chocolate in over a week (except for last Saturday morning when I wanted a PIMS cookie - uk peeps think jaffa cake - as Trev was munching on the WHOLE box). I managed to abstain. Very very proud of myself:)

Today is going to be harder as I'm meeting someone for lunch and I agreed to meet them at a sushi house. The question is, if I'm eating healthily (like a sushi roll) does it really matter if I then get straight back on this diet. I really really really don't think I could give up sushi...

Good website I've found for understanding both calories and protein/fat/carb content of food http://www.hoptechno.com/nightcrew/sante7000/sante7000_search.cfm - it's great. Search for a food, then click a link and you get a complete breakdown. This is really helping me with the protein vs. carb thingy.

I've yet to stand on a set of scales - I'm really more interested in dress size and whether my wobble bits disappear.....but I may have to in the end. It would be nice to see progress.

No comments: