Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WL Progress

I'm trying to do this daily. I found it hard today because I had a lunch date - and the one thing I love to eat at lunch is sushi....rice and fish - carb and protein.

Today's eats
Breakfast - missed it (bad I know, but didn't get time)
Snack - celery and peanut butter (protein)
Lunch - sashimi sushi bento box (primarily protein...a little carb)
Snack - remainder of celery and peanut butter and some almonds (protein)
Dinner - leek and potato soup, slice bread, banana and blueberry smoothie (carb)

On the bus.....I ate about 5 mentos. I got a free pack in the street and just couldn't resist.

Exercise - nil

Tomorrow I'm hoping to have a better outlook - i certainly have a lot planned at the gym; that'll make me feel better. I need a new job....I just have to find one:)

No comments: