Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, November 02, 2007

Feeling better

One thing I like about being more healthy is that when you get a cold you recover quite quickly. I have to say that I didn't take any cold medicine yesterday although I did take some to make sure that I slept well, and while I've gravelly today (think 1900 voice) I don't feel so bad at all. I managed double-duty at the gym yesterday and eating was good.

8.15am breakfast - ham, spinach and cheese omelette
1.30pm lunch - sushi (tuna/cucumber roll, salmon/cucumber roll), 1 fruit rollout
4.45pm snack - 2 handfuls of almonds
6.45pm snack - banana, mango & blueberry smoothie
8.00pm dinner - sugar free jello, bag of mini cheddars

Gym - 20min walk, 5 min stairmaster, 1 hour training w/Billy, 45 min spin class

Wow! Not only did I eat pretty well but I did a huge amount of exercise - and felt good! I also have now lost 9lb in just over a month - not bad eh?

We're off to see The Police in Atlantic City this weekend so really looking forward to that.

No comments: