Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm back

Did you miss me? Did you wonder where on earth I'd gone? Well.... I went to England for a week. As it was a surprise for my parents I couldn't blog that I was going. needless to say I got really worried about eating crap and not exercising. I had lost 12lb, now it's only 10lb. Not so bad considering I spent 9 days eating all the stuff I can't get at home and hardly any exercise.

Had a great time catching up with family and friends. Didn't get to see everyone but did have a lot of fun with those I did see. Thankfully I didn't get sick either - and given the number of sick people I was with that is an out and out miracle.

On the eating front I didn't do too badly. I kept to the diet on the whole although there were a few meals I just blew it (like at my favourite Thai I ate noodles with my chicken....how could I not?) but there were others where I could be choosy. Tim even tried to start dieting with me....so we'll see.

I had every intention of blogging while I was away, but it just didn't seem to work out that way. Too busy doing not a lot.

I was really good when I got home - same day, straight to a spin class and then with the trainer yesterday. It's always good to get back to it. While I never feel the urge to exercise when in England I always feel like a million dollars when I get back into it. Maybe it's good to give the ol' body a rest once in a while.

So, I'm going back to trying to post daily. Penny, you need to get into the habit too. I just figured out how to email blog posts so hopefully I'll be able to blog from my Blackberry.....now there is dedication, right??

No comments: