Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Christmas





Hello everyone! Hope you're having a good holiday. Peter, Rach and Mike came into town last week so we've been having a week long vacation. We've eaten in some fantastic restaurants and done lots of things. The pics above are:
#1 - in the ESPN Zone on Friday evening before the theater (Rach, Mike, Trev and Peter)
#2 - The Lovegroves in Times Square (Carrieanne we missed you)
#3 - lunch at Becco. If you've seen "Lydia's Italy" on PBS then this is her restaurant.
#4 - breakfast Christmas Day.
We all got some lovely presents. Trev bought me a weekend away ski-ing - the first time he's ever booked a holiday for me. Lovely. Now I will say I'm having trouble with the bill - 3 days away and he's paying more than a week in Jamaica. But hey - I shouldn't complain. Oh yeah, and a side note - I'm now officially at 14lb lost. Can you imagine finding that out on Christmas Day. This diet is FANTASTIC.
Hope everyone had a great day. God bless to you all.

No comments: