Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, December 07, 2007

Oh my!

So, I was watching tonight one of my fave TV shows - Tim Gunn's Guide to Style on the Bravo Channel. I just have to say that they had a lady called Karen Vito tonight. She was 41, dressed like she was 20 and the show was to show her the error of her ways. Now, I'm first to say that she looked pretty damn good for someon in their 40s....she was thin, long hair etc etc. But I have to tell you for someone a year older than me......she had so many lines, crinkles and wrinkles. Ewwww

Obviously not being one for the sun it's to my advantage. Tonight when I was getting ready to go out I looked and looked and while I have some lines....nothing like hers. Not sure whether I'm bothered....but man, I thought she looked like she was 55.

No comments: