Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Eating update

So, it's the end of the holidays. I made it. And I managed to lose just over a pound since Thanksgiving. It's not quite what I'd hoped for - but I didn't gain and I've eaten and drunk anything I've wanted. I've followed the protein/carb rules about 75% of the time, which isn't bad.

Last night I blew my diet - went to the Melting Pot (fondue restaurant) with our neighbours. Today I've been good (more or less).

Tomorrow we start in earnest. I leave for England on the 24th and I'd like to be at 20lb lost before I leave. I will continue to work out, the plan being:

Mon - spin
Tue - training with Billy, spin
Weds - spin (or a day off)
Thu - training with Billy, spin
Fri - day off
Sat - spin, Bodypump class (strength training)
Sun - yoga

There are no pilates classes or Bodyflow classes that I can make, but I figure if I can 3-4 spin classes a week then I'll be doing myself good. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: