Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sick

I'm flipping sick. It sucks. I've been ignoring it for 24 hours, but there's no denying it. I feel like crap.

I got a sore throat yesterday, followed by yukky nausea. I'm sure it didn't help that I ate an omelet for breakfast followed by sushi for lunch:) I ate noodle soup for dinner, but not before I thought I could exercise my way out of this.....so I completed a Bodypump class and an hour's spin class. Still no luck - feeling terrible. I popped Tylenol Cold Remedy nighttime so I slept OK.

This morning, I popped more day time Tylenol....and then ate cereal for breakfast. There's no denying it - just in time for my weekend in Iowa. We're getting family pics done at Sears on Saturday morning - the first in about 6 years so really excited. How cool it'll be for me to do that with a nose like Rudolph. Yipp-di-flipping-doo.

Really really looking forward to our weekend away. I'm sad Penny can't make it (she hurt her leg ski-ing) but that just means I need a trip to Des Moines at some point this year. That said, still really looking forward to meeting up with old friends and the kids in Iowa. This is the reason I do not have time to be sick.

No comments: