Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Gym

Things are changing on the gym front. Billy quit, Mitch is OK....yeah yeah I hear you say. I'm waiting with baited breath for the gym across the street so I can train with Billy again - that said I still have 28 sessions at the gym that need to get used. In talking with Debbie (the 3rd trainer who'll be at this new building), she's excited for not only the changes but is a more bubbly personality than Mitch. While Mitch is OK... I'm not settling and the sooner I acknowledge that the better. So, I'm spending an hour with Debbie on Friday afternoon. We'll see how that goes.

I'm keeping up with the cardio and getting in at least 3-4 sessions of spinning a week which is good. I'm starting to notice the lack of muscle tone though in my arms - hence the session on Friday. I will also try and be more dedicated to the Bodypump class which is all about weight lifting.

In addition, I've really got to look after my hip/back - it's still giving me trouble, even though I'm taking it easy in the gym.

No comments: