Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 28, 2008

Pickled

After a weekend of drugs for the cough and itching I feel totally pickled. This is how the weekend went:

First thing - 2 puffs of inhaler, 2 pills, tsp of cough syrup
After lunch - 1 pill
After dinner - 1 pill, 1 tsp of cough syrup
Before bed - 2 puffs of inhaler, 2 pills, tsp cough syrup

I'm happy to report that the rash is getting better slowly, especially on my face. My legs, chest and hands are taking longer. I appear to be coughing less, although a little tickly this morning.

What I didn't realize is the cortizone treatment he recommended was Prednazone which is a steroid.....so all weekend I've been sooooo hungry and been eating everything in sight. Luckily I'm only taking for another 5 days - if not, the smaller pants I'm now wearing would rip!

Good news, though - right?

No comments: