Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A record...

One of my new year's resolutions was to get out for lunch more. It may be the middle of April but I'm happy to report it's only Thursday and I've been out for lunch 3 times....and each time it's been for over an hour. We've had beautiful weather and I have to tell you.....I have no motivation at all to work.

The other thing is that at work the pressure has been off for a few weeks - and I'm realizing I only work well when I'm under the gun and busy as crap. I really do have to get my butt in gear because I know I'll be mad if my boss doesn't think I'm "superior"...but at the same time I can't get into it. Hopefully while we're away in Denver I can get lots done to get organized for the second half of the year.

I'm starting to freak out about how I'm going to keep up the exercise while I'm away. At the best of times I'm bad at getting motivated, but at least when I'm home I do go to a spin class 4 times a week and other occasional things. I have no excuses because we're staying at a hotel and they'll be a pool and gym available. I wonder if I should find a trainer for while I'm there - OK back to reality - like I have money for that.

I'm trying to book a flight to go back to the UK in early June but holy cow, the flights are expensive. I'm sure something will turn up - I'm going to take a week on vacation and a week working.

OK, I've gotta work...

No comments: