Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 04, 2008

Where I've been

It feels like an eternity since I've posted. And it really has. For a variety of reasons I didn't post but here's a brief view of what's gone on in the past week.

1) Last Thursday I was asked to leave work, I was removed from payroll and until I fixed my visa situation I couldn't work.
2) I left the country last Friday, returned Tuesday
3) Have been busy as crap all the way through

I didn't post I had to leave as I wanted to surprise Mum and Dad by turning up - and once again we managed to do that. Tim and I now need to figure out a different venue for a surprise...because turning up to the local cafe and asking for a Full Monty breakfast is now old. Still, the food was very yummy.

I don't want go through all the minute details of why this happened but suffice to say when our green card finally does arrive and neither of us are tied to our employers it'll be blinking marvelous.

Carrying on with the exercise/diet thing...

Balance (before I left) 1260
2 classes Tues + 983
1 class Thurs + 680
Total calories 2923
1 Cadbury's creme egg 167
Balance 2756

I'm back on the straight and narrow again - i really miss Billy. I wish I could find a way to work with him again. Mitch just isn't cutting it - primarily because he's never flipping available. I've gotta get a better plan together....

Wish me luck

No comments: