Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Home at last!

Good news! Mum's home. As of 7.45pm this evening she was settled in her recliner and glad to be home. The best bit? She'd lost 10lb in weight...now how is THAT for a welcome home present! I need some of that - because I'm certain i've put on 10lb since I've been here.

So now recuperation begins. It's going to be tricky, because it's easy to leave the sticks behind, or forgot you shouldn't lift a lot of stuff. As I've said loads of times I'm going to be a pain in her arse...but it's all for the best - right?

Between Dad and I the nursing starts - we can take turns...just so we get a break. I think it's great. I'm so happy.

The first doc's appointment is on Monday so by then I'll know how long I need to stay to assist.

So happy! Yeah!

No comments: