Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ankle Update

On Monday, I brought my doctor's appointment forward to today as it was hurting. The shot really didn't do too much good and my foot has ached a lot in the last few days. I was not in the best frame of mind today. Not really sure why - it started when I bit a chunk out of my cheek at lunch and it went downhill from there. My doctor's appointment was at 3pm. By the time I got there I was definitely "Mrs Grumpy Head" (as Tim would say!). My foot was aching etc etc. Anyway, initially the doc has put me back in a cast for 2 weeks and then if it wasn't better to have an MRI scan. Given this whole debacle is not my fault, I asked him to bring that forward. So....my MRI is on Saturday. That will tell me if this is just time or if there's something more serious going on.

Hopefully it's the first....

No comments: