Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday blog


I promised that I'd post a pic of dinner for my birthday. We celebrated with (L-R) Jackie and Nick, Monica and Billy and ourselves.
We went out to Les Halles in downtown NYC (http://www.leshalles.net/ny_downtown.php). I was so psyched to be there - the Executive Chef is Anthony Bourdain. He has a TV show on the Travel Channel called (Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations) where he travels the world and checks out the food - I'm a total addict to this show. Love it. The food was fantastic. Certainly will take anyone there who comes to visit. Thanks Peter for recommending to Dad to take me there. Loved it. We had several cocktails, all 3 courses and then went out to club after. Rolled in at home around 2.30am.....see, I'm not old really:) Took all of Sunday to recover though....
So, in case you were wondering Nick and Jackie are our neighbours (the ones who lived with us earlier in the year), Monica is Billy's girlfriend, Billy is our trainer and friend. You can pick us out:)
I'm really looking forward to a week on holiday next week. We're going to bum around home - Trev has a job interview, have a couple of summer parties and generally laziness. We're going to explore the jersey shore and even get a trip into Six Flags Theme Park.

No comments: