Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bye bye bootie....but

Had another appointment at the ankle doctor yesterday to get the results of my MRI I had last weekend. The good news is that I didn't break anything, the bad news is that I tore a few ligaments. So my ATF (Anterior talofibular) and some other "..bular" was torn and now it's trying to heal - and there's scar tissue.

The deal is that I wear trainers (ie sneakers) for a month keeping the ankle wrapped. I minimize walking and sitting/standing (apparently that aggravates it) as much as possible. If that doesn't work then I need surgery to repair it.....aaaaggghhhhh

So, no spin classes, no squats when working out with Billy, and I have to walk really really slowly. It sucks.

I go back on August 7th, right before I leave for England for the results. So, I'm looking after myself - I'm not moving too much and hoping against hope I don't need surgery. Wish me luck!

Flipping Budget can sit and swivel!

No comments: