Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Home again

I made it. I'm home. I was so torn to come back when Mum's not 100%, but Dad and Tim are there and the doc is Ok with progress, although it's not perfect. I've decided to call every day i can, rather than rely on email or instant messaging. It's much better to hear people's voices, right?


I did manage to get on the scales this morning. All I can say is that I'm embarrassed and fat. So much so, that i'm taking a leaf out of Penny and I'm starting a whole new blog dedicated to my fight against fat. Check it out at http://britchik96fitness.blogspot.com/. I'm going to post both my exercise regime and also what I eat. I've committed with my friend Debbie that we're going to lose 10lb before I head back to the UK in mid-August. So, happy reading!

My ankle hurts still - but i did get to a spin class last night. I didn't realize how much I missed it - it was nice to chat with Carla (the instructor), and hear a few "welcome backs" from some friends at the gym.

I'm so happy to be back home. Trev went out and got some balloons which was soooo cute. I'm taking next Monday on vacation and I'm going to spend some time making my home, home again. Yeeeeeha!

No comments: