Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 04, 2008

New Car at The Police Concert







I know we went last November to see The Police in Atlantic City but we had the opportunity to go to Holmdel, NJ and see them in an outdoor concert. We took the new car (the pics show the car with the roof down and up) with our friends Nick and Jackie to the concert and had a great time. My little camera (with a bit of help from Photoshop) did a great job capturing the event. We had a ball - and The Police were fabulous. I was bummed we got caught in traffic and we missed Elvis Costello...but hey ho, still had a great time.
I'm off to work tomorrow for the day, then have the rest of the week on vacation. The hardest thing we have to do all week is pick a vanity light for the master bath. I'm really looking forward to the time off.

No comments: