Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cooking overload

I've been absent for a few days. The financial markets continue to decline; from a personal and business perspective it's totally nuts. With money both in the UK and US it's crazy trying to understand where money is safe. I'm thinking that under the mattress is the best place.

Anyway we had some work colleagues of mine over for dinner last night - there was a total of 10 of us. I had a basic menu organized but it still took a while to put it together.

My pierce de resistance was a trifle. It turned out perfectly. I think someone took a photo of it - if I get it then I'll post it - because it did look amazing. Tasted good too.

It's been a long time since I've cooked for 10 people - the sheer quantities were huge. We have soooooo many left overs. Needless to say our colleagues will see them tomorrow!

No comments: