Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The refridgerator

After 5 months, 12 half days waiting for the repair man, numerous phone calls and just one melt down on the phone last Thursday GE have finally agreed to replace our refridgerator.

Being British I don't often have an "American" approach to things, however it's quite cathartic to let rip.

So, within the next week I should have a side by side refridgerator that will produce ice and work for more than 3 days at a time.

Here's hoping.

I couldn't let today go by without comment on two things:

1) Barack Obama. After 8 years of a complete idiot being President I'm happy that there's going to be change. I hope it's going to be as good as he's promised while campaigning.

2) Guy Fawkes Day. It's Firework day in England! Yeah. I still think fondly of Christchurch Park and loads of fireworks. Even after all these years I still miss that every Autumn.

Hey ho.

No comments: