Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Check out the weight loss ticker!

OK...so that ticker has been on my blog for a good 18 months I think.

So, while I can only admit to losing 12lb this time around....since the ticker started, for the first time it's gone over 20lb. How very cool is that?

I'm so happy, and I really don't seem to be depriving myself of anything much. I am very good at selecting healthy things to eat, but I do cheat....just not too often. This diet of Billy's is easy peasy for me.

I leave for Jamaica on Saturday. It will be interesting to see if I can keep it up while I'm laying on a beach.....

It's pretty funny because I'm down to about 2 pairs of pants that I can wear to work - all the others are just too big. I'm trying to hold on for a month or two- then I can drop another size.

Yeeeha!

No comments: