Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Celebrations!

We have celebrations in the family.

Firstly, Carrieanne has passed her exam and she's now officially an Optician. We're so excited for her. It means that she can use that between different stores to change her job, and also she can trade that in different states. She was so worried that she hadn't done well - but no reason to. She passed! Yeeeeha.

Second, it's all about me. I can officially state that I've dropped 2 dress sizes. I have had to actually buy pants for work - just so I don't look weird...:) The reason I'm posting this as a celebration is that I'm managing to lose weight (probably 1-2lb every couple of weeks) and I'm really not in a diet. It's strange. For the first time in my life I watch what I eat all the time....but not in a "diet" way. I also exercise regularly. How cool is it? By the time Rachel gets married I may even be in single digit sizes....watch this space:)

Third, it's about me again. My ankle is getting better. I've progressed to walking around at work in boots with a 3 inch heel - something I couldn't do a few months ago. I don't walk in the city in heels, but I do wear something other than sneakers. Wooohooo - we may be near the end of the road.

1 comment:

Penny said...

These are all VERY cool! Congrats!