Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 01, 2009

A word about my crockpot

I got a new crockpot! Woohoo. Mum and Dad bought us a new one for Christmas. It's fabulous.

My old one has been retired to the bin. It's done really well - I bought it for about $35 when we first arrived in America in 1996. My new one is a step up - it has a timer, probe and a locking lid. It's blinking awesome. I tried it the day I got it and it works great.

I love the fact that I don't have to worry if I get caught at work and that it'll turn itself off. I'm looking forward to cooking a whole chicken at the weekend so I can use the probe:)

I think the funniest thing is I thought I'd ordered quite a small one - and it turns out it's huge. I've had to move stuff around so I have somewhere to store it as it was too deep to put where the other one was.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: