Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My first attempt at a spray tan;)

It's always so busy and I really feel like I'm out of the groove of writing. It's nuts. I started writing this post before we headed to Mexico, and managed to lose it all...so here's the precis! Just before we went friends convinced me that I should get a spray tan so I didn't look like the fat, white English one at the back. So, duly on the Thursday before we left I headed out and got sprayed. Now... I did what they told me and exfoliated like mad the day before and applied moisturizer but it still didn't turn out as planned.

We headed out on the Friday to celebrate our friend Sharon's birthday - see our pics below. You can check out my tan there. On the plus side, I really do think a tan makes you look thinner. It was also the first outing for the new camera.

05-22-09 Sharon's Birthday

1 comment:

Penny said...

I don't believe a word of it. It's not the 'tan' that made you look thinner!!! It's being THINNER!

You LOOK fantastic!