Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009

Trev and I have never really been into getting into costumes and the whole Halloween thing. Neither of us did it as kids and I have to say, I really don't get it. That said, this year for the first time in a long time we did make the effort. Our friends Aaron and Lyn who we met in Mexico were having a party and as it was Saturday night we decided we would go. We were told if we didn't dress up that they'd do it for us when we got there. Friday night we went up to the Halloween store, but I was shocked that every outfit was about $40 and that was without all the wigs, shoes and makeup. Rip off. Seriously.

During the day I was off shopping with a couple of friends and thought I had settled on dressing up as Trev as that was easy but then my friend Leslie, who's Scottish, suggested a St Trinian's school girl. I thought that was hilarious - especially as a) I wouldn't need to style my hair and b) stilettos, white shirt and makeup is all you really need. Trev was stuck too....but we found something:)

We had a great time, check out our pics below (here's a link to youtube if you need a St Trinian's explanation)

10-31-09 Halloween at Lyn and Aaron's

No comments: