Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

When it couldn't get any worse...........

Ok, so my organization change happened at work (which sucks) - and the people who work for me are all miserable and looking for new jobs, I've put my name forward for a job in New York, I had my stitches out for the dental surgery.....you wouldn't think anything else could happen.

Well it did!

Backing the Lexus out of the garage this morning I complete forgot that Rachel's car was in the drive so I backed into her wing mirror. BIG DENT AT THE BACK OF CAR....and scratches. I can't believe I did that...... i wiped off the paint and I think they'll be able to pull the dent out easily (phew!)....and I have some British T-CUT at home somewhere that should take out the paint....will try that before we leave for Denver. I still can't believe it.... I'm going to blame it on the wing mirrors....then take a dive every single time you reverse - which is very annoying coz you can't see what you want to see (ie a car.....) but instead you're looking at tarmac. Oh my....and you can imagine that Trev's doing the "if it was me you'd be yelling and screaming....blah blah blah"....I did remind him that I haven't yelled at him for all the dings and dents on the Grand Prix (because when it was solely my car it was in pristine condition!!) but that didn't work. Oh well, best I can do is arrange to have it fixed when we get back from Denver.

Different topic....

I was at home last night thinking I can't believe that we may have to move again....and maybe this job isn't so bad; but then I woke up and realized that I really don't want this job if I'm not working for John. Oh well....a change is as good as a rest. And you can fly anywhere from NYC - cheaper than St Louis or even Cedar Rapids. We'll see - got to get an offer first....so will ponder more while we're on the drive to Denver.

Anyway...may post more this week if I can but will depend on internet access.

Happy holidays everyone....

No comments: