Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006 is here

Ok, I wrote this post once and the PC froze and I lost the lot - let's hope I remember everything.

Both houses are up for sale - and getting good traffic through for each. it'd be good to sell in the next few weeks but not sure if it'll go that quickly. On the St Louis house we had had the house on the market for an hour and someone from the sub-division called with a friend who'd pay cash......if only we'd known before enlisting a realtor. Hey ho...

Trev leaves his current job Jan 11th and then flies back to the UK. He has an interview in Chicago with some old colleagues at a new company this week. He's interviewing with Carlos, Jane and Justin........hahahahahaha. I've said that he should ask if the gossip is still the same - but he won't. I did say he'd know by looking at them - but we'll see. Carlos did say he'd hire me too but I want the job in NYC so no go. Let's hope he has something on the east coast for Trev. Trev's also pursuing some stuff in my NYC office but not sure if he's that interested-I guess we'll see. Worst case Trev will have to work in the UK fora few months until his work permit comes through.

I had my health exam this week - starting the year off right. My BP was 113/70 which is excellent - waitinig for all the results of the blood tests etc which'll take a week or so. I'm sure it'll be fine. They told me I needed to lose weight......yeah, right, like I didn't know that. I did say that I work out 5 times a week, I can run a mile....what's the problem. I think moving to NYC where I have to walk everywhere will fix everything. I want a magic potion like I had a few years back - ephedra was a wonderful thing. I'm trying Zantrex3 right now so we'll see how that goes. I haven't had the heebiejeebies yet so we're doing OK. it's day 2 of the diet and I'm doing OK.

For work I'm still waiting for the official letter....but my job is posted, my 2 vacancies are posted but my curernt boss won't let me move until end Feb. I guess that's OK as it maximizes the time that before we have to pay NYC rent. Right now they'll pay up until end April which is great. We could do with the dosh.

So, we went to Vegas at new year. Was awesome! See here for the pics for both Christmas and New Year. See pics below for both.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=fb46ui1.9jv4261d&Uy=11r7s3&Ux=0

Christmas we stayed home - Carrieanne and Rachel came to visit. Was quiet but we had fun. Then for New year we met some friends from England in Vegas. Didn't lose too much money - and we had a riot. It was amazing being outside in a crowd....a long time since I've done that. What a blast!!!!

Anyway, better go and do some work.......more later!

No comments: