Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 05, 2006

60 Questions

Just to prove Penny wrong....I will reply!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5.00am (it's usually 6am) but Trev had to get up for a flight to Chicago to interview for a job. Tried to go back to sleep - but no go. Oh well, it's now 6.37am and I'm doing this at work. What a sad-o

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wallace and Gromit - the Case of the Were Rabbit. Brilliant

4. What’s your favorite TV show? I have several: Wire in the Blood (BBC America), All CSIs, Law and Order SVU and my latest favourite is House (on Fox). Oh yeah, and John Stewart's Daily Show (Comedy Central)

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Nothing yet - as I said, it's 6.37am

6. What's your favorite cuisine? Thai or Japanese

7. What foods do you dislike? Parsnips, turnips, broad beans, anything badly cooked

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt and Vinegar or Bovril (both English flavours.....you have to scour in America for the S&V....and Bovril doesn't exist)

9. Whats your favorite CD at the moment? Jason Mraz - Mr A-Z

10. What kind of car do you drive? Depends what day it is. On days I want to drive fast the Pontiac Grand Prix GTP....on days when I want luxury the Lexus RX330

11. What’s your favorite sandwich? Bacon

12. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance, controlling, lying, disrespect (sounds like an old boss of mine)

13. Favorite item of clothing? A lime-green sweater I got from Marks and Spencer in England

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? For the familiar, Heron Island (Great Barrier Reef, Australia). For new territory Japan, Thailand

15. What color is your bathroom(s)? Cream

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Jones New York (I scour sales racks all the time). For cheap....I like the George brand at Walmart (but don't tell anyone!)

17. Where would you retire? I would have apartments/houses on 3 continents....1 in America, 1 in England and 1 in Australia/New Zealand

18. Favorite time of the day? Mornings - it's when i get time to myself. Doesn't matter whether it's at home or work.

19. What was your most memorable birthday? For fun, my 25th - I had a huge party to celebrate. I did all the catering so in hindsight I must have really really wanted to do it. For memory...my 29th - I was in the emergency room with Rachel who had a fly in her ear.

20. Where were you born? Hemel Hempstead, England

21. Favorite sport to watch? None.......I'd rather get a massage any day

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? No-one

23. Person you expect to send it back first? As I said, No-one

24. What fabric detergent do you use? All Free

25. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of

26. Do you wish on stars? Not really

27. When did you last cry? About 6 weeks ago when Trev and I had a huge bust up (see one of the earliest blogs)

28. Do you like your handwriting? If I'm using a great pen then yes - otherwise no.

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I suppose

30. Are you a daredevil? Yep

31. Do looks matter? Only in so far as if you're dirty, unclean and/or tatty.....otherwise no

32. How do you release anger? The gym, yelling, listening to loud music, talking a lot to anyone who'll listen (generally in a bar)

33. Where is your second home? I guess I have a second home - it's in England

34. What class in High School was totally useless? Math - I hated it.....not really sure why I took Woodwork either or any science for that matter (I hated it)

35. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah......whatever

36. Favorite movie? Rocky Horror Picture Show

38. What are your nicknames? Phil....and oi you. In years gone by it's been Pip, Pippa, Fred (Fred because my maiden name was Bassett and there was a newspaper cartoon called Fred Basset - decided once I hit the workplace that it was a little unsophisticated....so that's how I got Phil)

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No

40. Do you think that you are strong? Now I've been working out with a trainer for year - absolutely

41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Heath Bar

42. What are your favorite colors? Blue, cream, lime-green

43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My body (well....to be specific.......my ass and legs)

44. Who do you miss the most? My gran

45. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? not especially

46. What color pants are you wearing? Brown

47. What are you listening to right now? Silence

48. Last thing you ate? Turkey, baked potato, green beans followed by English chocolate

49. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue

50. Last person you talked to on the phone? Trevor....we were deciding when to leave work last night

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their personality

52. Favorite Drink? Surfer or acid....although gives me terrible hangovers (thanks John for introducing me). My next favourite Grey Goose, Grapefruit and a splash of Red Bull (for those nights when you need to wake up to have fun....again thanks John)

53. Do you wear contacts? Yep

54. Favorite Day(s) of the Year? Any day when I'm at home doing nothing

55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings

56. Summer or Winter? Summer

57. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses

58. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Chocolate profiteroles

59. What Book are you Currently Reading? I'm not - I do have Jimmy Carter's new book (Christmas present) that I'll start when I get a moment

60. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Don't have one - at work I just use the desk, and I'm usually on a laptop anyway



Phew! I'm done

1 comment:

Penny said...

So much for thinking you wouldn't have the time to post this... lol!