Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Can't wait for the weekend

Today's the day we move into our apartment. As usual in my life, nothing is ever simple and getting the lease signed and to the landlord has proved more than difficult. So they email paperwork, I sign it, leave it for pick up and all is well....until 5.30pm last night when the call to say they never received the lease. Well, THAT'S COZ THEY NEVER SENT IT TO ME. What dingbats! Turns out there was a whole other doc I was supposed to have. They sent it, I printed it, I signed it......and then noticed it was for 6 months, not 3 month. OMG - can you believe that? So this morning it's now 10.38am...and I must have called 5 times, emailed 3 times and can't get hold of anyone to take the flipping lease. I have checked out of the hotel this morning.......so as of now I have no place to live. Oh, what fun I'm having.

Trev gets into NY tonight - can't wait. It seems ages since I've seen him and I really miss having him around. I know it's stressful right now for both of us - but it's still nice to pop your butt on the sofa and veg out. Let's hope I have somewhere to sleep tonight......hahahahahahah

No comments: