Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, March 13, 2006

More good news

The house in St Louis is sold - yeeeeeeeeeeha. We close on April 13th. So, now we have to get our butts in gear to get stuff packed up. Penny has said she'll take a load of stuff - so, before i send her the list I've given first refusal to the kids - not sure they want anything major, but had better check. So, Penny if you're reading I'll be sending an inventory shortly with the dates we're back in STL.

Now I'm really excited and scared at the same time. We've now got no ties to St Louis - I really hope we find somewhere we like to live. I think it's overwhelming for the pair of us. For me, at least i'm now here and working - I'm not sure Trev has adjusted yet. Hopefully it'll feel more real once we're in our apartment next weekend. Roll on Thursday.

No comments: