Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What a day!

So, I knew when Trev woke me up about 4 times between 10.30 last night and 1 am that it was not good....especially as he had to get up at 4am for a flight to Chicago at 6am. I wish I had been wrong. So, I got up at 4.30, hung out a bit...figured I'd get up, go to work early and get out at 3pm....yeah - like that happened. I ended up leaving work at 6.30pm, picked up dinner and then getting into my apartment you need a security code. So I've been up hours, I'm grumpy, hungry, Trev's away etc etc - you get the picture. And what happens? The blinking code doesn't blinking work......not happy. I call the contacts at the apartment and at the time of writing I STILL have not heard back. Peed off or what!!?! I had a brainwave while getting madder and madder that perhaps one of the keys that I don't use opened the door.....you can probably tell because I'm writing this that I managed to get in. Hey ho....you can guess what the email says to them tonight.

Man, we need our own place..........

No comments: