Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, April 01, 2006

What a saddo!

This is the first day in weeks where I've done the square root of bugger all.....and it's been fabulous. To be honest, it's not that I've done nothing....but I have been catching up so in turn, my mind feels clearer and more settled.

things I've completed:
- put all my clothes away that I brought up from St Louis on Weds
- cleaned out my 500 emails from my work inbox
- wrote my work to do list
- wrote back to my friend Lorraine (2 weeks late, but at least I got there)
- chatting to Penny on IM (OK, OK, so it wasn't on the original list - but it was like old times)
- given myself a pedicure
- got hold of the landlord to pay the April rent and also complain that internet access isn't working (thankfully with wireless I managed to get periodically access to the hotel across the street)
- wrote the list of stuff I want to put in the Grand Prix ready for our road trip Chicago to NYC.

On the bad side, I've eaten crap all day and I did work....even if I pretend I didn't. I didn't go into the office though so that's a plus. I think I can handle all that crap when I get to work on Monday.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a Realtor to go around Brooklyn and also a new development in Long Island City. that'll be fun and I'll get out of the house. I'm also meeting Heather and Bruce for dinner.

Should be fun:)

No comments: