Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I had to do it...

Having taken a couple of days away i get back to work and it's chaos. One of my clients (and they're ALL big remember as I support the high revenue customers) has blown up and my team is up in arms. I'm called into a big wig meeting to sort out "how we're going to work from here on out". It resulted in my team lead securing another elsewhere (not a huge loss I might add) as well as issues with people I've hired. Not because there's anything wrong with them, rather they don't know them therefore they're a problem. Flipping ridiculous.

So.....I had to buy a suit to go meet with them. HAHA. I bought a lime green jacket too that'll go with grey or black pants. I can't believe how expensive everything is. I guess I'll need it again soon.

Tim arrives today - should be a riot. I get to take 3 days vacation, and I'm going to enjoy all of them!

No comments: