Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We did it....! Now I'm scared

Ok so today we've spent more money than we ever ever imagined on something a little bigger than the main floor of our house in St Louis. Ouch. Apparently, it's a great investment and we'll make loads of money. yeah yeah yeah....still scary though!

We move at the end of July. I don't really have many details, so it's hard to give any one a picture. it's 2 bedroom, 2 bath - and has at least a dozen places to eat and socialize between the train station and home. Yeah.....perfect! It has a car space and a magnificent kitchen! So here's the quirky/flashy thing about it - the elevator opens into the living room. I think it's really to give more space (no hallways)...but it's still weird. I keep thinking of Hart to Hart....


hahahahahahha - yeah! I'm so excited - we know where we're going to live!!!!!!!

No comments: