Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I love cable

Second night in our temporary apartment - with BBC America. It's fabulous. I didn't realize how much I relied on that tiny bit of England in our home. It's so nice to see hard hitting drama and comedy that I relate to.

I managed to empty most of the cases now, get the kitchen sorted out etc etc.

When we rented this "furnished" apartment for some reason I assumed that not only would there be furniture but silverware, plates, glasses, mugs, saucepans etc etc. Luckily I now live 20mins from IKEA so guess where we're off to. I wish I'd known coz I'd never have put everything in storage. I knew I'd have to get pillows, duvet, sheets etc....wasn't banking on buying a WHOLE kitchen. I wouldn't mind so much if we needed new stuff....but we don't. Hopefully we'll be able to pick up a starter kit cheap enough. Still, I have to say I am slight excited about visiting IKEA, sad though that may be.

No comments: