Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back from Scotland

So much for updating while in Scotland....can you believe I managed to not have access to email or the internet for a full 7 days? Talk about feeling like your right arm was cut off....however, did get in the groove after a while.

I'm sitting in the airport waiting to come home. here's my airport story....I'll leave more of the details for when i get home.

So, I managed to fly over a week ago - 1 bags to check in, and a rucksack on wheels as my carry on. Not over populated and OK. So, admittedly I had more stuff when I returned (clothes, handbag, and copious amounts of chocolate!). So, at security before checking in they inform me that my hand luggage was too big. Now we're not talking about the kick ass wheelie bags....it's just a normal sized rucksack - headphones, PSP, laptop etc.

So, I am now sititng with a handbag that's over full, a cushion, laptop,money etc.....and apparently that's ok to carry 10 things.....just 1 bag though.

Blinking brits.....

1 comment:

Penny said...

Too funny - glad you're back on-line, I've missed reading your posts!