Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Burlington Coat Factory

So....we moved hotels again today - what joy. There was a plus side though.....it's right between IKEA and an outlet mall.... and Trev was in Orlando at work and doesn't get back til tonight. I was on my own...................so, I went shopping.

Not really sure what i thought the Burlington Coat Factory was....but I DEFINITELY thought it would have oodles of coats. I was quite disappointed. i did however manage to pick myself up a coat for the winter. I'm been obsessing about walking everywhere in the cold and that all my Iowa and Missouri coast only came to my butt. This one is full length. That, along with the number of shoes that I've bought I'm all set.

I'm still getting into the groove of dressing appropriately at work....I just can't bring myself to wear a suit every day, but I know that I should. I have about 3 suits, 2 additional jackets, but just haven't got around to it. It's bad enough that I have to wear posh pants.

OK, off to go pick Trev up.

No comments: