Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 23, 2006

Great (but busy) weekend

Phew! I feel like I haven't stopped....probably because I didn't. Trev and I had a quiet Friday night. My friend Caroline came into town from St Louis - primarily to meet her friends who flew in from England, but stay with us and catch up as we hadn't seen her in ages. We had a great time. i don't think she saw her friends as much as she thought she would, but we hung out, managed a trip to IKEA (now i live 15 mins away it's really coolio!)and ate at some ok and great restaurants.

Michael Jordan's restaurant in Grand Central Station was a complete waste of money....well over priced, average food and pretty poor service (think Manwell from Faulty Towers). That was Saturday night. Then last night we ate at the Tribeca Grill near Ground Zero. It's owned by Robert DeNiro...very nice. while one of our party had a cold meal, mine was excellent. I'd go back - again pricey....but worth it this time!

I'm now absolutely knackered. We didn't get to bed any night before 1am....this morning, I'm catching up with work then I'm on a 3.5 day training class. i get to learn how not to be impatient with my team. Should be a riot!

No comments: