Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Storm

Oh dear! We had a storm rip through here the other day. We have a storage thing in the garage, up agains the wall where the pianos and oodles of other stuff is. Well, turns out the builder hadn't sealed it and the rain from the storm soaked everything. I daren't even go and look. I will be so upset if the pianos are ruined.

Our place is getting so dusty and dirty so quickly it's annoying. The floors are the worst, especially as they got so scratched. I bought some refinisher today to see how they would come up. Should be OK....just getting Trev to assist was a challenge. I dunno - why is it that women see the housework to do, and men are oblivious? I think it's deliberate. then they get mad when you suggest they might help. Oh well, they'll get over it. I think this stuff will work, so that's all that matters really.

Quiet weekend overall. Went out with our neighbours last night and had a good time. Just to the sushi place around the corner, but it was excellent. they are fun, it's nice to have friends outside of work.

I guess I should write my to do list for work...but really can't be bothered.

No comments: