Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's working

As everyone who knows me knows I am on a permanent quest for a svelte like figure....without doing any of the grunt work. Well, when it comes to eating anyway. I exercise regularly and try to watch what I eat.

Today I had myself lined up for an hour of pilates (Power Pilates....I'm exhausted at the end) and then an hour straight after with my trainer. Then 30mins after that a massage:)

Well, I managed pilates but my trainer got stuck on a train due to a fire so that never worked out. What made me think that i could even do 2 straight hours of exericse I have no idea- it seemed a good idea on Thursday. I'm actually glad I didn't...I think i would have run out of energy.

My massage was awesome...but the coolest thing. My masseuse is starting to see a change in my figure...and it's becoming more muscular. Hahahahahahah - yipppeeeee. Well, still a fatty in double figures wiht the jean size, but if i can do it without cutting out all the stuff i eat then it's worth every dollar i spend on trainers and gym memberships.

My weekly routine is now:

Monday - 20 mins cardio, hour with trainer
Tuesday - 20 mins cardio, pilates
Weds - 20 mins cardio, hour with trainer
Thursday - 20 mins cardio, pilates
Friday - off
Saturday - yoga and pilates (pilates trumps if i don't feel like both)
Sunday - off

Now it has to be said the trainer for pilates on Tuesday is a weird one. She'll put you in one of the poses and then spend 5 mins describing in minute detail what it'sdoing to your muscles. You end up looking at the clock and feeling like it's a complete waste of time. If I'm to give an hour to a trainer...then the least I expect is to feel like I've had a damn good workout. She's sooooooooo strange. So, that means if i feel like it I don't go on Tuesday.

Still, it's nice to know the effort's paying off.

Last night we ate a great restaurant about 6 blocks from where we live. It has japanese, chinese, malaysian and vietnamese food all in the same place. And it was awesome!

Tonight we're meeting up with our neighbours and going out for dinner. Should bea larf.

We're

1 comment:

Penny said...

Man, I soo miss pilates. I've got all the stuff to do it at home... but it's not the same. Guess it's ok... I need to focus on getting well first, but I do miss it - as does my rotound belly.