Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why is nothing straightforward?

OK, so remember the deal with getting the Lexus registered...well, we're getting closer. We finally got the paperwork on what we've got to do, and thought we had it all figured out. I took time off work yesterday to go to the DMV and get the new title. Oh yeah...well turns out we need driving licences before they'll do that....so, no worries - of we go - I have my hair blow dried, perfect make up, the works! Trev has done all the investigation and tells me I need something with a proof of address, my passport and my old licence. Not a happy bunny when I discover he didn't realize we needed our social security cards too. We returned home - again - empty handed.

Trust me I was definitely not happy when I had to plough through a box of crap just to find them......especially as he overlooked his and i had to redo the search. At least we got them.

Take 2 will be later in the week.

No comments: