Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday party been and gone

It's strange having a holiday party on a Monday night, but we did. It was at the Copacabana in NYC - the company took the place over. It was the biggest employee holiday party I've ever been to. It was a great do - good food, loads of people, full wet bar and loads of dancing. I didn't win an IPOD, but had a good time anyway. It started with us trying to hail a cab from Times Square....ended up with a school bus stopping by and for $60 took 15 of us to the place. Pretty flipping funny - I'd never before been in a school bus so it was a first. $4 each was very cool. So, to some pics....

The first pic is of Jennifer, the manager in my group and me.

This next one is of Quack with me. Quack and I used to work together in St Louis. He's now someone who trains my group on the company's products.
This picture (from L-R) is Bill, Jessica, me and Gina. We're all part of Training - 2 in my group, 2 in the other group.
This last pic is of my boss, Debbie. Figured you might want to know what my boss looks like. She organized the event and did an awesome job.
We had fun - I was home and asleep just after midnight....I am definitely too old to hit the bar after the party as many of my colleagues did. The beauty of being 30 mins from home is that I could walk to the train and then catch a cab at the other end. Beautiful.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh, my God - You look FANTASTIC! And do go telling me it was the outfit or the lighting - you look great! So which one is the one that should be getting demoted shortly?